- Select the data range of the trademark you want to query, that is, the particularly registration country.
- Enter the brand name or owner, registration number, and click "Search". By default, search will be done by text:
You can also choose to search through images.
After uploading the image, the system will automatically recognize the text in the image and then inquire:
- If the query data is too much, or the data range is not selected before the query, you can filter the query results through the current status, nice class, application date and other conditions, to quickly and accurately find the data you want to query.
- The search results are sorted in descending order according to relevance by default, and you can also choose to sort according to the launch time.
- Click the trademark picture, trademark name or the [Trademark Details] button on the right, you can jump to the details page to view specific information.
And you can download trademark info as PDF:
- If you consider a trademark that requires special attention, you can add it to your favorites with one click at any time, or select multiple trademarks and add them for later analysis.
- Query results supported can be exported as Excel, and it is recommended to filter the results before exporting, and then export out accurate results.
The trademark search results are for reference only and do not serve as the legal basis for trademark registration. For specific information, please refer to the official website of the Trademark Office.