BSR: The ASIN's latest Best Sellers Rank for the main category. It may be the ranking of parent ASIN or subcategory when there is no main category rank.
You can click the number to see the BSR historical trends.
Price: The latest BuyBox price.
Review Rate: The monthly review increase/monthly sale*100%
Newly Ratings: The increase number of ratings over the last 30 days.
Sales Trend: The monthly sales trend for the last 12 months. Hover over to view the monthly estimated sales.
Last 30-day sales: estimated sales over the past 30 days; For example, it’s October 30, 2020, and the last 30-day sales is the estimated sales from October 01 to October 30.
Click the number to see the historical sales trends over the 3 years.
Last 30-day revenue: estimated revenue over the past 30 days; For example, it’s October 30, 2020, and the last 30-day
Gross Margin: Gross Margin=Item Price*1 - Referral Fees - FBA Fees
1. The data can be sorted after clicking the title bar.
2. The historical trend can be seen after clicking each blue number.
3. Click on the left-most arrow to expand to see ASIN details.
4. You can switch to the large image mode with the drop-down box in the top right corner to quickly locate products.
5. You can also use keywords or ASIN for searching in the top right corner.