A successful Amazon FBA business strategy is contingent on three things: the right product, an effective marketing plan, and a reliable wholesale supplier. Dropshipping is the best option for Amazon sellers because it offers flexibility and little financial investment to get started. Now that you’ve finally decided to sell on Amazon, you still need to find the best dropshipping suppliers for your store. One of the toughest problems for online merchants is sourcing reliable suppliers. Choosing a wholesale supplier for your Amazon store is a decision which can make or break your business. A reliable supplier will offer great products at reasonable prices so you can make a lot of profit. They also offer quick support, fast shipping, and favorable policies to help boost your business’ growth. Finding a trustworthy supplier that works for your Amazon store can take a long time, yet the reward is worth it.
What is Amazon Dropshipping?
Amazon dropshipping is an eCommerce-based business model consisting of selling items without having to stock inventory or renting a warehouse. The seller partners with reliable wholesale suppliers with rich product lists who fulfill orders to customers on their behalf. Being a globally-recognized company means that dropshipping on Amazon is completely legal and profitable too as long as you can find the best product, a reliable supplier, and the right marketing strategies. However, there are a lot of pros and cons to consider when it comes to developing a successful dropshipping business model. Once the pros and cons have been sorted out, you’ll have a more accurate picture detailing whether or not dropshipping is for you.
- Amazon dropshipping allows sellers to start up an online business with minimal effort and no inventory. You won’t have to worry about warehousing and managing shipping process.
- Amazon dropshipping offers a level of flexibility to suit your demand. You can tweak your store to display products that will fetch more profits.
- You don’t need hefty financial investment to start your business.Amazon dropshipping allows you pay your supplier for products as you sell them.
- You have limited or no control over your order fulfillment and lead time.
- Due to the convenience of Amazon dropshipping, there is a low-barrier to market entry which translates to high levels of competition. You’ll have to find other ways to stand out in order to compete.
How do you find the best wholesale suppliers for your Amazon store?
- Perform product research to know what product you wish to sell on your Amazon store. Note that the best products to sell on Amazon must have a good profit margin; you want to avoid bulk/seasonal/high-competition/heavy items.
- Test and compare different suppliers’ performance – i.e. communication skills, minimum order quantity, product quality, reputation [ratings], payment methods, shipping times, and so on. The best Amazon FBA dropshipping suppliers must at least fulfill the following criteria: communicate in English, offer fast shipping, quality products with good profit margin, flexible payment methods, and swift response to inquiries.
- Ask questions about the company’s license, quality control, insurance policy, return policy, and other terms and conditions.
- Order a test product to see if your research rhymes with their service.
Best Dropshipping Companies for Amazon in 2021
Check out the five best dropship companies for Amazon 2021.
SaleYee is a growing dropshipping and wholesale platform that offers free membership to retailers. With the free membership you get exclusive access to an unlimited number of wholesale suppliers. The SaleYee dropship platform offers quality products from a wide range of categories such as electronics, beauty, musical instruments, accessories, etc. with a good profit margin. You can find multiple deals on the website. Interestingly, SaleYee can easily integrate with Amazon, eBay, Wish, Walmart, and Shopify. Using the SaleYee dropship platform is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Over 30k profitable SKUs
- Free membership
- Huge discounts
- Fast & free delivery
- Responsive customer support
- Up to 3-Month after-sales period
- Limited number of product categories
Worldwide Brands is a popular dropshipping platform that caters to the need of online merchants. It offers both free and premium services for members; the latter gives you access to a huge list of wholesaler suppliers. Users can search for suppliers who can supply products in different categories. Worldwide Brands suppliers have tailored their business specifically to Amazon and eBay sellers.
- Reputable wholesale suppliers guaranteed
- Free training videos
- Wholesale scam protection
- Instant market research tools
- Advance tools only available for premium buyers
Known to be the oldest Asian online marketplace, AliExpress is a good place to find worldwide wholesale suppliers for your Amazon store. If you have ever dreamed of selling new, refurbished, or used products with a good profit margin on eBay and Amazon dropshipping, AliExpress is the place to go. Find a wide selection of products from hundreds of categories including fashion, electrical appliances, toys, shoes, animals, etc.
- No membership fee is required to get access to worldwide suppliers
- Tons of products to choose from
- Offers irresistible pricing for every product
- There are fake suppliers on AliExpress – retailers need to be careful when dealing with this site
- Shipping can take 7 – 14 days depending on location
Printful is a popular t-shirt print-on-demand service that directly integrates with your Amazon and Shopify stores. Retailers using Printful can easily print and ship t-shirts to customers anywhere in the world. They deliver in real-time and you don’t need to stock an inventory before dealing with them.
- Offers customization
- Fast delivery
- Quick customer service response
- Only ideal for retailers in the t-shirt niche
Sunrise Wholesale is another excellent source to get your stock on Amazon store. From toys to garden tools, home appliances to gadgets, Sunrise Wholesale has good quality products with large profit margins. They also provide customer support for merchants and are happy to rectify any issues.
- Free 7-days trial
- Tons of products to choose from
- Useful resources to help beginners
- No international shipping
- High restocking fee
Finding the right Amazon FBA dropshipping supplier is like getting a winning lottery ticket. If done on your own, it can be overwhelming and time-consuming. With our best dropship companies for Amazon 2022 guide, you can kick-start your dropshipping adventure on Amazon and avoid a lot of the guesswork. You are most likely to succeed within a short timeframe.