The Amazon Reverse ASIN search tool is a competitor keyword lookup tool that digs out the keywords in an Amazon listing.
In addition, With Amazon Reverse ASIN search tool, you can also easily find which keywords bring traffic to your products, which are used to optimize your product listing CPC bid and increase the conversion rate.
How to use SellerSprite Amazon Reverse ASIN Search Tool?
1. choose the right marketplace，you want to base your keyword research on into the empty Product ASINs field at the top of the page, then click "Get Keywords" button.
Note：You should enter the child ASIN to get a list of keywords. You can enter up to 5 ASINs at a time，and ASINs should be space-separated.
2. A few seconds later, all the keywords will be arranged in descending order of the traffic weight they bring to this ASIN.
(Display board for one ASIN)
(Display board for more than one ASINs)
3. Each keyword has a corresponding "Search Trends", "Searches/M", "Keyword Weight", three data analysis indicators.
Searches/M : The number of searches for this keyword on Amazon in a natural month. Click on the searches number，it prompts a window to open with the Search Volume，Purchase, Purchase Rate History for the keyword.
4.The weight is how many traffic the keyword bring to the ASIN. the leaf here stands for the weight, with a one to five scale, the more the leaf is, the more traffic the keyword brings.
Note: the keyword’s weight is for the specific ASIN you searched, rather than the whole Amazon market. For example, the keyword -“coffee mug”, it has a low weight with 1 leaf only, but with a great number of monthly searches, it is a popular keyword on the whole Amazon actually .
5. "Listing Variations" and "Unique Words" on the right side of the result page.
As mentioned earlier, You should enter the child ASIN to get a list of keywords. so it’s time consuming to capture traffic keywords by entering child ASIN one by one for the ASINs with many Variations , while you can get traffic keywords of each variation by clicking their titles in this section.
For "Unique Words"，it’s the smallest unit word which is extracted from the keyword results. It’s ideal to optimize listing, especially the search term with unique words based on more than top 10 competitors, since they are the most crucial keywords.
6. One more thing, we have extension for this feature. When you are searching on Amazon page, you can get the traffic-pulling keywords directly by clicking the SellerSprite’s icon on the toolbar.