We can quantitatively evaluate the intensity of competition in a market from the following four dimensions:Commodity Concentration, Brand Concentration, Seller Concentration, and reviews. we still need to make further data analysis and judgment. Test Your Product Research now!
In the recent 2019 Prime Day, Amazon's third-party sellers sold more than $2 billion all over the world. The vast number of products provided by third-party sellers greatly enrich the diversity of product selection on Amazon and continues to bring more choices to Prime members worldwide.
As is known to all, although amazon Japan is not the top e-commerce platform locally, the efficient logistics brought by geographical advantages makes the capital operation more efficient than other sites, which makes many amazon sellers eager to try.
Find the market - market demand analysis - market monopoly analysis - market competition analysis - find reference - profit calculation
SellerSprite borrows you a pair of eyes, give you a prophecy crystal ball, and help you see the real business opportunities in the market on Amazon.
Quickly find the Amazon Blue Ocean Market with seller sprite market research tool.
When we dig out a product in one of Amazon's marketplaces, we need to look at the data of this product in other marketplaces and do a good job in market research in different marketplaces, because different products have different market performance characteristics in different marketplaces.
SellerSprite market research tool gives you a birds-eye-view on the target market in a graph enable you to learn the market at a glance - uncover the market capacity, market competitive, brand concentration, etc.
SellerSprite Amazon Optimization Tool Receives Great User Experience and Rising Star of 2019 Recognitions From Leading Online Directory for Business Software
We at SellerSprite are excited to announce a very significant milestone for our product. CompareCamp has recently awarded SellerSprite the Great User Experience and Rising Star of 2019 Awards.
The purpose and principle of listing optimization.
- Amazon A9 Algorithm(2)
- Amazon Advertisement(3)
- Amazon Brand Analytics(1)
- Amazon Category Research(13)
- Amazon Competitor Analysis(3)
- Amazon Keyword Research(14)
- Amazon Keywords Finder(4)
- Amazon Listing Optimization(5)
- Amazon Market Research(7)
- Amazon Merchant Token(1)
- Amazon PPC Optimization(7)
- Amazon Prime Day(1)
- Amazon Product Research(19)
- Amazon SEO(1)
- Amazon Seller ID(1)
- Amazon Sponsored Ads(1)
- Amazon Storefront Tracker(1)
- Amazon Tools(1)
- Amazon industry information(2)
- Free Trial(1)
- Google Trends(1)
- Keepa Extension(1)
- Reverse ASIN Keyword(1)
- SellerSprite Extension(1)
- Spectrum-post《Amazon SEO: Analyze Amazon keyword weight though A9 algorithm》
- Big Seller-post《Love it, Share it with your friends at Facebook, Twitter》
- henry-post《How to find business opportunities in pet category and operation strategy》
- GFLAIin-post《Listing Optimization of Amazon A9 Algorithm》
- clippingpathservice-post《How to Use Google Trends to Find Best Selling Niche Trending Products for Amazon FBA Seller ？》
- Maria-post《How Many Keywords Do You Need in an Amazon PPC Campaign?》